Account Manager (Customer Care)
Maintains close continuous support of assigned accounts to ensure high customer satisfaction and retention through systematic customer contact, training activities, and implementation of new programs requirements. Actively works with assigned accounts to identify growth opportunities through the increased use of Track Group’s continuum of products and Services. Provides programmatic assistance to allow each customer to operate an effective program with high satisfactions levels.
- Develops and delivers presentations and ongoing training on usages of Track Group’s equipment and software products to ensure customers’ effective and successful use of the programs.
- Identifies and evaluates ongoing customer training needs and conducts follow-up training as required.
- Completes, updates, and maintains customer contact information
- Monitors customer’s database and ensures contact every 90 days.
- Implements strategies to grow and retain assigned accounts and develops accounts profiles and accounts plans for each assigned account.
- Meets revenue, profit, and timeline targets for growth in identified accounts.
- Coordinates all new sales opportunities with the Sales Representative
- Refers new sales and growth opportunity leads to Sales Representatives.
- Assist customer service in the implementation and the start-up of new monitoring programs.
- Assist Monitoring Center and CSS with host site Technical Support, including training and identifications of areas requiring follow-up training.
- Identifies and develops relationships with Key customer’s contacts at the officer/user level including: Officers, Agents, Program Managers and Directors.
- Provides programmatic assistance to users to ensure long-term usages and satisfactions with the system. Keeps abreast of incidents that require follow-up to ensure timely completion to the customers’ satisfactions.
- Utilize internal programs for reporting incoming calls, any equipment/software related issues.
- Assists with billing related administrative issues and price corrections and /or credits. (must be approved by Management)
- Provides products performance feedback to Customer Service Director and Support.
- Maintains customer information files with documentation, including equipment utilization and customer complaints.
- Assists Customer Service Director in conducting customer satisfactions surveys. Ensure follow through on problem areas.
- Provide monthly reports to respective Customer Service Director indication the month’s activities, growth, inventory levels and operational issues, action taken to resolve them, customer personnel and operational changes, field visit reports, online training reports, objectives for the following month, and business expense reports.
- Responsibilities can include 24 hour support for assigned accounts, either by phone or e-mail.
- Extensive Travel can be up to (50%+) within assigned accounts. Although Saturday and Sunday
Duties and Responsibilities are subject to change upon business requirements.