Track Group Customer Care Agent
A Customer Support Services (CSS) Representative handles a variety of customer service needs. This includes but is not limited to assisting with technical issues, answering inbound/outbound calls assisting with orders and returns of equipment, distributing reports and creating and managing trouble tickets. The position requires communication with government officials and other similar individuals in the public safety/community supervision industry and it is required that the CSS Representative have excellent interpersonal skills to help build effective customer relationships. They should be accommodating and courteous on the phone, while remaining task-oriented and proficient in problem solving. In doing so, they will need to pay significant attention to detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency in providing the utmost customer service. Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues and concerns regarding hardware, software and other general subjects; escalate issues when necessary. This will be done in a timely manner via telephone, e-mail and may occasionally involve on-site assistance.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues and concerns regarding hardware, software and other general subjects; escalate issues when necessary. This will be done in a timely manner via telephone, e-mail and may occasionally involve on-site assistance.
- Manage customer trouble tickets from start to finish, while consistently maintaining communication between the customer and appropriate Track Group staff.
- Produce, review, and distribute various reports for current customers within the required timeframes on a daily/weekly/monthly basis dependent on the customers’ needs.
- Demonstrate and maintain a positive and professional attitude, actions and attire that promote confidence in Track Group products and services both internally and externally.
- Assist the Logistics Administrator when necessary. This includes but is not limited to reporting and assisting with “Lost” equipment, assisting with entering customer’s orders, assisting with and processing Return of Merchandise Authorizations (RMA) and providing assistance in the evaluation of ordered/returned equipment.
- Attend and participate in ongoing scheduled meetings and trainings. Consistently work in tandem with software and hardware technicians to maintain role knowledge and customer satisfaction.
- Flexibility to constantly evolving business demands and projects.
- Commitment to ensuring the team succeeds with all tasks, updates, duties, and projects; as well as a willingness to help team members in need.
- Keep team and supervisor informed of new trends, issues, and suggestions for improvement within in the scope of the position.
- Ability to work and assist with other departments within Track Group to ensure customer satisfaction and company goals are met in a timely manner. Open office environment.
- Ability to work independently and with team members.
- Mainly telephone and e-mail support, with the occasional on-site need (with customer or at our call center).
- Frequent extended periods of sitting.
- Duties and Responsibilities are subject to change upon business requirements. Excellent organizational, completion and time-management skills.
- Ambitious and Efficient; works well in a fast-paced environment and a quick learner.
- Excellent Communication Skills (internally & externally) promoting teamwork and customer retention.
- Customer service experience with technical support background preferred.
- Possess an analytical and problem-solving mindset, with a focus on customer service and attention to detail.
- Previous experience with Cellular/GPS technology preferred.
- Technical/Computer Software Proficiency Required. This includes but is not limited to:
- Microsoft Office
- Google Chrome, Internet Explorer Etc.
- Understanding of troubleshooting technical/computer/cellular issues remotely.
- Experience with IT ticketing systems preferred.
- High School Education or Equivalent Required.
- Bilingual – Spanish Speaking (optional).
- Organized and detail orientated.
Starting pay $37,500.00